Home » , , , , , » Sunday - Happy Sunday! My Perfect Guys - Hunky Male Model Nathan Owens

Sunday - Happy Sunday! My Perfect Guys - Hunky Male Model Nathan Owens



I was uber happy today when I rediscovered a long lost friend that I had since 2009.  He simply disappeared for two and a half years.  For some reason, he closed all his email accounts, social media accounts and won't even answer any of my phone calls.

I was devastated because I really like him a lot.  We used to have nice talks online in the evenings.  We laughed a lot and joked a lot.  



I haven't asked him just yet why he felt the need to hide from everyone.  I probably would not dare ask him.  I am simply glad that he's back in my life and we are interacting as if nothing happened in the past two and a half years.  


One day, I'm sure that we will see each other again.  I really want to see him again.

Thank God he's back.  My status right now on all my social media accounts?  "HAPPY!"

Have a great week everyone!