Home » » Daniel

Daniel






Daniel is a soccer stud with salt-and-pepper hair. He’s only 26, but totally confident with his hair going a little gray at such a young age. “I think it makes me look more dignified, more manly,” he said jokingly in the deepest voice possible. “When did it start changing?” “I was pretty young,” he replied. “Around 15 or so.” I’d say it works pretty well for him, with his deep green eyes and sculptured face. He’s also got a ripped body, and a cock that was hard from the get-go! “Wow!” I said the first time his shorts slid down. “You’re hard already!” He blushed a little. “Yeah, I guess it’s kinda hot knowing that I get to show it off.” “I can only imagine what sex is like with you...” “It can get a little aggressive,” he explained. “I tend to talk dirty. It just happens, I can't control it!