Home » » HAVE YOU EVER...?

HAVE YOU EVER...?


Back when I was in High School in the dark ages of the sixties, a bunch of us guys were sitting around in my parent's living room drinking beer and shooting the shit when one of my buddies completely out of the blue says, "Have you ever stuck a finger up your ass when you're beating off?"  There was a moment of stunned silence and then nervous laughter and then a few of the guys admitted they had.  They got into a discussion of how amazing it felt.  I don't think any of us had any idea what a prostate was back then, but I remember thinking that I couldn't wait to try it out. 
Today is the last day of May and the end of Masturbation Month, but that certainly isn't going to keep me from continuing to celebrate. 
Tomorrow is my last post and I want to give a shout out to a few of my favorite blogs and encourage you to check them out if you haven't already.  Artistry of Male is one of my favorites and the picture above came from there.  Another is Random Male.  He has a great collection of really great photos and always very stylish.
I want to thank all my followers; you are A League of Extraordinarily Cultured Gentlemen (and Ladies).